It is not easy to be a celebrity when every small movement of yours is being highly noticed. The supermodels and A-Listers have been very mindful about every act of theirs in a public space. This even includes their choice of outfits that they choose to walk the red carpet with. Their outfits will go down into the history of celebrity fashion for many years, and likewise their wardrobe fails will also become a memory to remember.
Here are a few most difficult red carpet moments.
1. Kendall Jenner’s red-carpet appearance at the 2019 Oscars was very daring. Kendall’s lower half was practically visible except for the part. Not to deny, she looked beautiful.
2. Jade Thirlwall looked beautiful in a pink satin dress. However, she had a hard time, trying not to flash at the camera because of her high-loose dress.
3. Lindsay Vonn’s dress in 2016 looked glamorous, especially when the wind blew. But it probably got blown a little higher than she thought it would.
4. Elizabeth Olsen had a tough time trying to keep her skirt down when the wind suddenly blew up.
5. In KUWTK, Kourtney Kardashian was heading to LA to meet her sisters when one of her black dress straps slipped over.
6. Jennifer Garner did not expect she would be snapped, wearing a reliable pair of Spanx under her dress when she was posing on the red carpet.
7. Sofia Vergara wanted to look stunning at the CFDA Fashion Awards in 2013. However, her green dress decided not to cooperate and kept on losing its grip.
8. Meghan Markle’s specialist probably fumbled a little with her red dress when he forgot to remove the tag.
9. Kim Kardashian might have the most eye-catching style. But she was also a suffer of a clothing fail when she appeared at the Broadway premiere of ‘The Cher Show.’
10. Mariah Carey has been subject to fails several times. In one of the events, her outfits just slipped.
11. Lady Gaga wore a very high pair of red heels with a blue satin blazer at the 2016 Grammy Awards that caught a lot of attention, and some even called it weird.
12. Sarah Jessica Parker wore a head accessory that was heavier than most people might believe at the 2015 Met Gala.
13. Beyoncé was snapped with a Spanx that she wore, under her dress during one of her concerts.
14. Chrissy Teigen loves fashion but never expected that her white gown’s might have gone too high than she wanted it to.
15. Chloe Grace Moretz did not expect that she would be snapped with a torn top, especially when it was made of very thick material.
16. Bella Hadid might have looked gorgeous at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival but, not many know that went too high than she expected.
17. Chrissy Teigen risked it all when she wore a black dress with a high slit, and she knew it when the slits went higher than she expected it to.
18. Ariel Winter did look uncomfortable after her super-high slit grey dress had caused several
19. Katherine Heigl was all excited to have won the female star of the year award until her dress decided to fail at the moment.
20. Ashely Tisdale had gel petals on in one of the events, and they happened to be more visible than she wanted them to be.
21. Behati Prinsloo’s dress was about to fall off until her husband Adam Levine helped keep it up.
22. Nicole Kidman had a tough time trying to keep her black dress not getting up too high, at the 2016 BFL London Film Festival.
23. Sofia Vergara had to urgently run backstage when she had to celebrate with her team for winning an award because her dress was torn in less than half an hour before they were called on stage.
27. Kristen Bell looked confident in her strapless pink dress at the ‘Veronica Mars’ premiere in 2014 until she noticed her high slit was being blown away by the wind.
28. Kaitlyn Bristowe would never forget the time when her dress decided to fail at the Emmys, and it was a lovely couple who was kind enough to offer her a jacket when she needed to stand up.
Lisa – The Scarlett one was disgusting. He shouldn’t have done that, it makes me angry
Ebony – I feel like Chrissy Teigen had the worst red carpet experience.
Suzy – Kristen Bell always looks like she’s being inconvenienced by having to be wherever she is, having her picture taken, or having to talk to someone. Is she just kinda shy or does she feel like she’s just above it all?
Cynthia – Kristen Bell did the exactly right thing when she slapped the guy lmfao
Selena – when Kaitlyn Bristowe looked at the camera i was nervous omg imagine a king looking at you like that
Adry – Kristen and I share the same hatred towards high heels it seems
Joanna – I feel so bad for Chrissy, I can feel her uncomfortablenes