The global Autonomous Delivery Vehicles market is forecasted to be worth USD 24.73 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for autonomous delivery vehicles is growing due to favorable initiatives and regulations all over the world for autonomous technology.
The primary driving demand is from the e-commerce and the healthcare sector. The growing trend for online shopping and the imposition of lockdowns at several places have limited human contact and led people to shop online for their domestic needs. An increasing requirement for safer industry standards in the workplace and a rise in productivity owing to improved supply chain processes have also propelled the market demand.
The report covers all crucial and essential information related to global Autonomous Delivery Vehicles market to help readers, investors, clients to gain a thorough understanding of the market and invest accordingly. The Autonomous Delivery Vehicles Market report offers a comprehensive overview of the market along with details about market size, market share, revenue growth, and top companies. Various advanced statistical tools such as SWOT analysis or Porter’s Five Forces are used in the report.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/352
The global Autonomous Delivery Vehicles industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Starship, Amazon, FedEx, Postmates Serve, Nuro, Alphabet Wing, UPS Flight Forward, Aurora, Matternet, Zipline
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In November 2020, Walmart will launch an autonomous test with Cruise in Arizona. The company will launch the service in Scottsdale next year in partnership with Cruise, which is majorly owned by General Motors. The customers will be able to place their orders at a local Walmart store and have them delivered.
- The autonomous ground vehicles have the potential for fewer regulations and wider travel ranges. Large ground delivery vehicles are capable of delivering refrigerated products, such as groceries or maintenance items, furniture, tools used in construction industries.
- Autonomous vehicles are being tested for the healthcare segment around the globe. It is used as a tool that is complementary to the existing transportation system providing advantages over other approaches in specific circumstances. These autonomous vehicles can deliver medicines and supplies to patient’s in-home or hospital-based settings. Blood samples are also delivered to a lab by drones.
- Europe held a significant share of 24.3% in the year 2019 as the United Kingdom government is focused on having autonomous vehicles on the road by the year 2021, which will drive the demand for market technology. Furthermore, investment in the latest technology by Germany will also drive demand in the coming years.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Autonomous Delivery Vehicles market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Autonomous Delivery Vehicles market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Autonomous Delivery Vehicles market.
Market Segmentations of the Autonomous Delivery Vehicles Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Autonomous Delivery Vehicles market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerial Delivery Drones
- Ground Delivery Vehicles
- Delivery Bots
- Self-driving Vans and Trucks
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.