The global Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) market size is expected to reach USD 20.01 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 25.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing prevalence of cancer along with growing geriatric population is driving antibody-drug conjugates market revenue growth. Antibody drug conjugates are used to treat cancer and are safer than other types of cancer therapies.
Antibody-drug conjugates are highly targeted therapies that use biopharmaceutical drugs comprising monoclonal antibodies to target tumor cell specific antigens and extremely potent anti-cancer drugs linked through chemical linker. ADCs are considered a powerful and highly effective class of therapeutic agents used in oncology and hematology. ADC technology is also used outside of cancer-related indications.
ADCs are a targeted approach to deliver medicine and chemotherapy agents to cancer cells. Almost 8.2 million persons die each year due to cancer globally. Increasing prevalence of cancer in countries across the globe has created a rapid incline in demand for ADCs. Market players are collaborating to share resources and product knowledge to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of solutions and offerings and to develop even more advanced and effective drugs and therapies.
With all the data gathered and analyzed using SWOT analysis, there was a clearer picture of the competitive landscape of the global Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) market. Sources for the future market growth were uncovered and outlying competitive threats also surfaced. There was strategic direction eminent in the market and this shows in the key trends and developments studied. By getting market background and using current norms, policies, and trends of other leading markets for cross-references, market data was completed.
Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) market takes a closer look at the top market performers and monitors the strategies that have enabled them to occupy a strong foothold in the market. Performance of the product and services across different segments and geography are thoroughly assessed during the research. Apart from this, the research brings to light real-time data about opportunities that will completely transform the trajectory of the business environment in the coming years.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/754
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Antibody-Drug Conjugates market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Oxford BioTherapeutics, Bayer AG, Immunomedics Inc., Concortis Biotherapeutics, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Pfizer Inc., ImmunoGen Inc., AbbVie Inc., Sanofi S.A. and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In July 2021, ProfoundBio announced completion of USD 55 million Series A funding on advance novel antibody-drug conjugate portfolio. The financing is being led by Lilly Asia Venture and co-led by LYFE Capital, with participation from Oriza and Sequoia Capital China. ProfoundBio will use the funds to accelerate development of ADCs and IO therapeutics.
- Non-cleavable linkage segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020 owing to greater advantages over cleavable linkers due to increased plasma stability. These linkers can potentially offer a greater therapeutic window due to the fact that the payload derivative from non-cleavable ADCs can kill target cells. It also provides great tolerability and stability.
- Lung cancer is among the leading causes of deaths in both men and women globally. Despite development in treatments, patients with cancer continue to suffer with limited treatment options. ADC has emerged as a significant therapy for lung cancer as it has tumor specificity and powerful tumor-killing effect.
- Research institute segment accounted for a significantly larger revenue share in 2020 as various companies are working together on development of drugs and therapies for cancer. Cancer research is being funded by various charitable foundations, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and being supported by government grants, which are some key factors driving growth of this segment.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Antibody-Drug Conjugates market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Antibody-Drug Conjugates market on the basis of technology, application, end-use, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cleavable Linker
- Non-Cleavable Linker
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Blood Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Research Institute
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Antibody-Drug Conjugates Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Antibody-Drug Conjugates Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.