The global mobile marketing market size reached USD 66.07 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for immediate engagement solutions is a key factor expected to drive global mobile marketing market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising demand for evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaign in real-time is expected to further propel global mobile marketing market revenue growth going ahead. Increasing social media networking sites and social media advertising are other factors expected to boost global mobile marketing market revenue growth in the near future. However, concerns regarding data privacy of user device is expected to hamper growth of the global mobile marketing market over the forecast period.
Any form of marketing that utilises mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and other cell/mobile phones, is referred to as mobile marketing. Mobile marketing tries to connect with a mobile user population using techniques including mobile-optimized advertisements, push notifications, and mobile applications.
Mobile Marketing uncovers the value at which the Mobile Marketing industry is projected to grow during the forecast period, 2021 to 2028. The prime objective of this study is to offer a detailed assessment of the Mobile Marketing business based on type, sector as well as geography. The researchers analysing different elements associated with the business further offer extensive data regarding various factors such as opportunities, drivers, restraints and challenges influencing the growth rate of the Mobile Marketing industry.
Download Free Sample Report of Global Mobile Marketing Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/662
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Google LLC, Inmobi Technology Services Private Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Marketo, Inc., Amobee, Inc. (Singapore Telecommunications Limited), Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., Chartboost Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Twitter Inc
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Solution segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly steady CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for mobile marketing solutions such as QR codes, SMS, MMS, mobile web, push notifications, in-app messages, location-based marketing, and others is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- The large enterprise segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to rising adoption mobile marketing among large enterprises as a strategy to reach potential of a larger audience while also increasing brand value.
- Increasing number of mobile phone users using mobile search engines frequently is expected to drive revenue growth of the mobile web segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global mobile marketing market during the forecast period.
- The BFSI segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of mobile marketing solutions and services in the BFSI sector.
- Factors such as rising adoption of mobile marketing solutions and services by businesses in
Research Report on the Mobile Marketing Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Mobile Marketing market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Mobile Marketing market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Mobile Marketing market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Mobile Marketing market and its key segments?
Emergen Research has segmented the global Mobile Marketing market on the basis of type, type of care, and region
Segments Covered in this report are:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- QR Codes
- Mobile Web
- Push Notifications
- In-App Messages
- Location Based Marketing
In conclusion, the Mobile Marketing Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Mobile Marketing Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Mobile Marketing market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Mobile Marketing with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.