An Emergen Research report of the global Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) market, as well as commercial, in-depth analyses of the individual segments, will find the study useful. The study will prove useful for leading companies looking to find new sources of income by helping them to understand the market and its underlying dynamics. It will also be useful for businesses looking to expand into new markets or diversify their current operations. Our recent study allows you to assess the entire regional and global market for Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS). In order to increase market share, obtain financial analysis of each segment and the whole market. Look at how you can utilize the current and potential revenue-generating opportunities available in this sector. We believe that there are significant prospects for energy storage technology in this industry due to the rapid expansion of the technology. In addition to helping you build growth strategies, improve competitor analysis, and increase business productivity, the research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions.
The global air quality monitoring system (AQMS) market size is expected to reach USD 6.78 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Key factors driving market revenue growth are increasing government initiatives to effectively control and monitor air pollution levels, constant investment for effective air pollution monitoring solutions, and ongoing technological developments of advanced continuous air quality monitoring systems. Air quality monitoring is a process of determining the quality of air, evaluating control programs, and detecting areas requiring restoration. Increasing concerns regarding cardiovascular and respiratory disorders resulting from air pollution have increased demand for air pollution monitoring systems in different industries such as petrochemical industries, power generation plants, pharmaceutical industry, and residential and commercial industries.
The global Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) market report employs an extremely extensive and perceptive process that analyses statistical data relating to services and products offered in the market. The research study is a pivotal document in understanding the needs and wants of the clients. The report is comprised of significant data about the leading companies and their marketing strategies. The Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) industry is witnessing an expansion and change of dynamics owing to the entry of several new players.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
Rapid technological development such as introduction of IoT systems, WSN, cloud computing, gas sensing, and other technologies is another major factor boosting revenue growth of the global market. IoT and cloud computing-based air quality monitoring systems effectively measure aerosol concentration, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and temperature-humidity, and transmit the information to a web server through LTE in real-time.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- In January 2021, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust opened a continuous ambient air quality monitoring station (CAAQMS) at the port operation center in Mumbai, India. The CAAQMS monitors real-time parameters like particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, ammonia, ozone, CO, NOx, NO, and VOCs.
- Outdoor monitors system segment is expected to register a 5.7% revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Indoor monitors segment accounted for largest share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of green-building technologies and smart homes and rising preference for pollution-free indoor environments.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period, which can be attributed to major prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases due to rising air pollution, rapid industrialization, and government initiatives for commercialization and development of AQMS in countries in the region.
- Key Companies Profiled in the Report are
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Emerson Electric, General Electric, Siemens AG, Teledyne Technologies, PerkinElmer, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Spectris plc., 3M Company, and Honeywell International Inc
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) prices and recent developments.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/air-quality-monitoring-system-market
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Indoor Monitors
- Outdoor Monitors
- AQM Stations
- Dust & Particulate
Sampling Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Continuous Monitoring
- Passive Monitoring
- Intermittent Monitoring
- Manual Monitoring
- Stack Monitoring
Pollutant Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Physical Pollutants
- Chemical Pollutant
- Biological Pollutants
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) market?
- How will each Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030?
- How will the market shares for each Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) submarket develop from 2022 to 2030?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2030?
- Will leading Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2030? What are the implications of Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) market?
- Where is the Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and future trends in the global minimally invasive surgical systems market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the minimally invasive surgical systems market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of key segments demonstrates the types of energy devices, access equipment, and visualization & documentation systems used in minimally invasive surgeries.
- A comprehensive analysis of the geographical landscape provides detailed information about various regions across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The report offers a competitive landscape of the minimally invasive surgical systems market to assist players to gain insights into the competition scenario. Key companies operating in the market are profiled to provide valuable insights.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.