Emergen Research’s latest market research report focuses on the global Structural Health Monitoring market, and the report provides in-depth analysis of each of its major segments. Reports about the global Structural Health Monitoring market provide a comprehensive overview of the market, including market size, revenue growth rate, industry statistics, revenue shares among regional markets, gross profits, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights the most important factors influencing industry revenue growth, including drivers, opportunities, trends, restraints, challenges, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption patterns, strict regulatory frameworks, and a multitude of micro-economic and macro-economic factors. Structural Health Monitoring industry projections and qualitative and quantitative assessments have been provided by the report's authors. The SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are some of the most important components of this report that provide insight into the highly competitive environment of the industry. Aside from revenue growth drivers & restraints, production & consumption patterns, changing consumer preferences, and stringent regulatory standards, this report also examines other key aspects of regional markets. As per the report, the current pandemic is one of the major contributing elements for the potential decline of the market in the coming years. The business sector has been drastically affected by the pandemic, which has adversely altered the market dynamics and demand trends. Financial difficulties brought by the pandemic have delayed the progress rate of various businesses and disrupted the global supply chains.
The global structural health monitoring market size was USD 1.87 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid advancement in sensing technology due to investments in R&D and reduced cost of structural health monitoring devices are some key factors driving structural health monitoring market revenue growth. Sensors are being widely used by companies, across various industries, where process plants have installed sensors to digitize operations for process control and connected major processes in their plants. In addition, this can be used to gather and analyze data to achieve higher levels of process efficiency. Linking up intelligent sensing with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), can support decision-making and increase optimization of performances. Moreover, availability of a wide range of affordable sensors has led to a rise in adoption of sensors for real-time monitoring of structural components to extend the life, reduce maintenance costs, and ensure a high level of public safety. Fiber Optic Sensors (FOS) or other types of sensing devices can provide information about local behavior within component such as monitoring a fatigue crack on a critical component. Furthermore, sensors are placed directly on part of structure susceptible to cracks and number of sensors is based on evaluation provided by engineers. However, rising demand for structural health monitoring hardware devices is expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
Leading manufacturers profiled in the report:
Nova Ventures, Geokon, Campbell Scientific, Inc., Structural Monitoring Systems plc, CGG SA, Acellent Technologies, Inc., Sixense, Xylem Inc., SGS S.A., and Digitexx Data Systems, Inc
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Target Audience of the Global Structural Health Monitoring Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- On 30 April 2020, Campbell Scientific, Inc., created Granite series, a modular Data-Acquisition (DAQ), which can be centralized or distributed. It reduces total cost of ownership and operation of data. A broad range of measurement modules facilitates expansion of channels and flexibility for all critical SHM measurements.
- The hardware segment revenue is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to rapid advancement in sensing technology due to investments in R&D and reduction in cost of installing structural health monitoring. Wired hardware systems allow continuous transmission of data, which facilitates real-time collection of data and enable user to monitor structural health of infrastructure.
- The wired segment accounted for a significantly robust revenue share in 2021 owing to its rapid increase in demand for monitoring health of structures. Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) is widely adopted in civil infrastructure for continuous monitoring of structures, which may help to improve life of structure and its performance and preventing sudden failure of structures and loss of life.
- The civil infrastructure segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. An increase in investments by governments of developing countries and increase in damage to civil infrastructure due to a rise of seismic activities around the world is expected to increase demand for SHM systems and contribute to revenue growth of this segment
- For further details on this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structural-health-monitoring-market
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Civil Infrastructure
- Aerospace and Defense
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Structural Health Monitoring market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Structural Health Monitoring market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.