Emergen Research’s latest market research report focuses on the global Augmented Reality market, and the report provides in-depth analysis of each of its major segments. Reports about the global Augmented Reality market provide a comprehensive overview of the market, including market size, revenue growth rate, industry statistics, revenue shares among regional markets, gross profits, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights the most important factors influencing industry revenue growth, including drivers, opportunities, trends, restraints, challenges, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption patterns, strict regulatory frameworks, and a multitude of micro-economic and macro-economic factors. Augmented Reality industry projections and qualitative and quantitative assessments have been provided by the report's authors. The SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are some of the most important components of this report that provide insight into the highly competitive environment of the industry. Aside from revenue growth drivers & restraints, production & consumption patterns, changing consumer preferences, and stringent regulatory standards, this report also examines other key aspects of regional markets. As per the report, the current pandemic is one of the major contributing elements for the potential decline of the market in the coming years. The business sector has been drastically affected by the pandemic, which has adversely altered the market dynamics and demand trends. Financial difficulties brought by the pandemic have delayed the progress rate of various businesses and disrupted the global supply chains.
The global Augmented Reality (AR) market size is expected to reach USD 332.60 Billion in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 46.4% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Technological advancements in AR is also driving revenue growth of the market. Increasing penetration of smartphones and mobile gaming trend, and adoption of this technology in the education sector are factors supporting growth of the market. Various industries are unveiling new generation of AR solutions and applications as devices are becoming increasingly advanced and powerful, and networks are continuing to expand in terms of capacity. 5G connectivity and edge computing have made the technology more feasible, and opened up access to a number of new potential users.
Some retail organizations are among the early adopters of AR technology. Manufacturers are developing technologies to improve consumer shopping experience by incorporating augmented reality technology in catalog apps. AR helps shoppers to visualize how various products look in different environments. IKEA has an app that allows users to use AR to test IKEA’s products in real-time through Apple’s iOS. The app scales products based on room dimensions, with 98% accuracy. It allows users to visualize the company’s furniture in their own surroundings.
Leading manufacturers profiled in the report:
Quest Diagnostics, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., Apple Inc., Zappar Ltd., Sony Corporation, Infinity Augmented Reality Ltd., Wikitude GmbH, Magic Leap, Inc., Seiko Epson, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Target Audience of the Global Augmented Reality Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In February 2021, Nreal launched its augmented reality smart glasses in Europe and the U.S. The company first launched its product in Korea, where customers could purchase them bundled with LG Velvet and the Galaxy Note 20.
- Augmented Reality technology enriches the real world with digital information and media, such as videos and 3D models, overlaying the camera view of user’s tablet, smartphones, PCs, or connected glasses in real-time. Augmented reality browsers also enrich camera display with contextual information. For example, users can point their smartphone at a building to display its estimated value or history.
- Head-up display are installed in dashboard of the vehicles to display important information and data without diverting driver from their view position. The head-up display was initially designed to be used in military aviation but has shifted to personal cars and other automotive. It eliminates the user’s need to take their eyes off the road.
- Augmented reality is redefining the gaming industry. It creates immersive experiences which allow users to feel that they are interacting personally with their digital environment. Augmented reality games can be played on tablets, smartphones, and portable gaming systems. In February 2020, Red Bull launched a series of AR games, ‘Discover Your Wiiings,’ featuring five Red Bull athletes. It provides gamers the opportunity to engage with custom augmented reality games for a chance to win prizes, including a skateboard, custom activation surfboard, Scott helmet, custom computer case, and remote-controlled race car.
- For further details on this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/augmented-reality-market
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Display & Projectors
- Semiconductor Component
- Position/Room Tracker
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Head-mounted Displays
- Head-up Displays
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Aerospace & Defense
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Augmented Reality market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Augmented Reality market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.